Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Landon

On Sunday, we took a family outing to Arlington for Landon's (Ashley and Chris Stark's son) second birthday party at the Little Gym. Claire hasn't been to the Little Gym since we moved to Flower Mound. She certainly discovered some new skills since being gone such as running down the giant blow up trampoline thing and swinging from the bars. We had a blast hanging out with some of our friends.

Claire loved the bars!

Getting a big swing on the bars!

She finally got Parker to join her.

Balance beam (her previous favorite) with Daddy.

Running down the blow up trampoline.

Waiting for cake with Parker, Melody and Jonah.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am in love with that dress! It's definitely got to be a hand-me-down to Peyton!

I wish I could have been at the party. It looks like they had so much fun!

I miss you and Berry!