Monday, November 10, 2008

Nona's House

Last night Derek had to work late, so the kids and I went to dinner at Robin's house (aka Adam's mom or Nona). She's from Louisiana, so we were treated to some authentic red beans and rice...yum-o! She also made homemade peanut butter cookies - my favorite! Claire had a blast playing with her BFF's and especially enjoyed bath time with Peyton. Nona was in heaven holding Carter all night. I also broke out my new little toy - the Flip - to take a video of the kids doing their "silly faces." The silly face is something Derek taught Claire a couple of months ago, and she taught her best friends how to do it too. Hope you enjoy the video of our kids being total goofballs. I've also posted a small clip of Carter and Nona loving on eachother.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The videos are precious!!!

Now I know what my next electronic is going to be!!

The kids crack me up. Peyton has been doing silly face to me all day, but gets mad if I do it back to her!

Claire has turned her into a mad woman...hehehe!