Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Shower #1

This Saturday, my good friends Heather and Melody gave me a baby shower for Carter. We had the shower at my house which was wonderful because my family and friends got to see Carter's room. Heather decorated the house with primary colors and hung sea creatures in the windows (following the theme of his sailboat room). The girls had a yummy spread of food and we had so much fun playing the baby shower games. One of the games was a sheet of paper with Carter's name on it, and guests had to write snippets of advice to Carter or to me using each letter of his name to start the sentences. Some of them turned out so special, and I know we will read them for years to come. Carter got lots of great gifts and many cute outfits. Overall, we had a great time! Thanks so much to Heather and Mel for throwing me a great shower and thanks to everyone who came.

Me and Heather

Heather, me and Melody

Me and Ashli

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww...you're welcome!!! It was fun!

The pic of us turned out great!