Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Carter 36 Weeks

Today was the big appointment to determine if bedrest was helping to keep our little boy in my tummy longer. Hurray for good friends, family and especially Derek! We succeeded in keeping me from dilating any further this week. I have still been ordered to maintain bedrest for another week. As soon as I make it to next Tuesday, the doctor says I can "have at it." If I make it all the way to 39 weeks, we will be inducing on Tuesday, October 14 at 7:30am at Plano Presby. I can't believe we will see little Carter so soon! Thanks to all who have been helping us through this last month!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

So exciting! I am a Duncanville friend if you wanted to know who this stranger was commenting on your blog!

Good luck lasting another few weeks!