Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Very First Blog

Well, I'm jumping head first onto the blog bandwagon. I have a couple of friends who have been successfully blogging for a couple months now, and I feel that I might be able to handle the task. If you know me well, you understand why this is huge for me. I am one of those ambitious people who generally sets a lot of goals, but only occasionally sees them through. In other words, I like to come up with the cool ideas and let somebody else handle the execution.

Here are a few examples: Claire's baby calendar (good thing I have a decent memory as I scrambled to fill in a month's worth of anecdotes all in one day). Claire's handmade Christmas stocking (I gave up on step #5 out of 75) - who knew sewing took so much concentration? Cooking at least five days a week (3 out of 5 ain't bad, right?).

I figure I spend enough time checking email, reading Perez and staring blankly at Myspace that I should surely be able to take 5-10 minutes out of each day to gush about my lovable and sometimes crazy family. Hopefully, you will all visit often and enjoy catching up with my "cast" (FYI Heather, this is what a group of crabs is called) of Crabtree's.



The Crabtree Family - Christmas 2006


Claire Hailey



Mom and me on my wedding day - October 8, 2005


Bella

Claire's Crazy Cute Comment of the Day: "Look Mommy, a vacuum," she says with a huge smile as she points to the man edging the lawn with a weed eater.


1 comment:

Heather said...

That's my favorite pic of Claire! I love the pic of you and your mom too! Isn't that the one you have on MySpace? I'm glad you decided to do a blog...let's see how long it lasts!