Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bathing Suit Beauty

It feels like forever since I last posted. So much happens in just a few days when you have a toddler to chase around all the time. Tuesday was playgroup day as usual. Claire was so excited to see all of her friends, but that didn't compare to the fact that we would also be swimming. Claire thinks she's an Olympic swimmer and constantly tries to free herself from my grasp. Tuesday, however, she was especially interested in the latest swimsuit fashions. While I was getting ready for the day, she sneaked into my closet and found one of my swimsuit tops in the laundry basket. She put the halter style top on over her head and wore it around the house like an apron saying, "Mommy's swim-moot. Like it!" She was all smiles when I asked to pose for a picture in it. It took quite a bit of coaxing to get her to take it off and get out the door for playgroup. Thanks to Leslie for an awesome time - we had a blast!




3 comments:

Pint Sized Life said...

You have a dress up girl too!!

Melody said...

So adorable!! I love the last pic the most!

Heather said...

So cute!