Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun in Music Class


Today, I took Claire to try the music class at Gymboree. The last time we went to a regular Gymboree class, she had no interest in climbing on the equipment and seemed to enjoy the music part the most. Today was interesting. She was unsure of the teacher - he was great, but she is unsure about most men other than Daddy. She was glued to my lap for the first ten minutes or so. Once the musical instruments came out, however, she was a lot more into it. At some points she was even smiling and laughing. After class, she immediately ran out into the main Gymboree room and started climbing all over the equipment. It took me ten minutes to get her out of there. Needless to say, I think we're going to try a regular Gymboree class again before we decide if we want to enroll. The great thing about these classes is how sleepy they make her. She passed out in the car before we even got half way home. She went down for her nap without even eating lunch (good thing I gave her a huge breakfast and a big snack before class) and was out for the count for two and half hours! Here are some pics of Claire playing with a variety of cool Gymboree instruments.


Claire looking just like her uncle Dustin


Notice the pink toenails!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I love the face she is making in the Dustin picture...so precious and innocent. I love my Berry!

Melody said...

She's way cuter than Dustin. :)