Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight, Claire Hailey went trick-or-treating for the first time. Her Aunt Hannah and Ethan came over to take her up and down the block. Daddy was in charge of going along and getting lots of pictures. Claire had a nice long nap today, so she was in excellent spirits and couldn't wait to get her Minnie Mouse costume on and head out to collect her candy. She even let me draw on her face with eyeliner! She was so good and said "Happy Halloween," "Trick-or-Treat," and "Thank You" at every house. Meanwhile, Carter and I sat on the porch and handed out candy to all the other little trick-or-treaters. He was so comfy in his Little Monster costume that Aunt Heather found for him, and he stayed awake for the entire time. After all the trick-or-treating was done, Claire snuggled up in her bed with her baby brother and insisted on more pictures being taken. Hope you enjoy these pics of our Halloween cuties! I am so proud of them both.

Carter in his Halloween owl outfit.

Miss Minnie Mouse

Getting ready to head out for trick-or-treating

Me and the kiddos

The first house

Both kids trick-or-treating with Mommy

Claire and Carter snuggling

4 comments:

Heather said...

So precious!!!! I LOVE the costumes on the kids!

The picture of Claire is one of the cutest I have ever seen!

I also love the pic of the 3 of y'all! Where's the pic of Derek?

Looks like y'all had as much fun as we did!

Melody said...

These are so great! I love them - it looks like you had a wonderful Halloween!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I miss you guys already and loved my visit!!

Ashley said...

That Minnie Mouse costume is PRECIOUS! I hope I get a little girl this time to dress up as cute as that! Carter is so sweet...looking like his Mommy to me. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!