Saturday, February 14, 2009

Carter Douglas is 4 Months!



Happy Valentine's Day! Today, Carter turns 4 months. I can't believe how quickly our little man is growing up. I took him to the doctor yesterday for yet another sick appointment. It seems like he has consistantly had a cough and or stuffy nose since contracting RSV at 5 weeks old. Luckily, that's all it is for now - just another mild little cold. Anyway, I love going to the doctor and having him weighed so I can see how quickly he's growing. I can't believe he is already 16 pounds! At this rate, he will surely be big and tall just like his daddy. Carter now enjoys touching my face while he talks and coos to me. He loves his exersaucer and is starting to figure out his jumper. He has finally discovered the dogs and laughs when they run around the yard. He eats a ton and sleeps very little, but he always seems to be in good spirits. He only cries if he's hungry, dirty or tired, and he doesn't get very worked up. So far, it appears that he's going to be a sweet and loving child with a mild demeanor. He is a sweet snuggle bug, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Here are some pictures of our sweet little man.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting sooo big and soooo cute!! Love you guys!! Aunt Gigi

Heather said...

Happy 4 Months Carter Man!!! I love you!