Saturday, February 14, 2009

Claire Says the Darndest Things

This morning during breakfast Claire and I were talking about how Carter is a little boy and Claire is a big girl. Who's bigger? Carter or Claire? I try to turn our conversations into learning games. I also enjoy directing our conversations into talks about potty training. I can't wait for the day my daughter decides she wants to wear big girl panties permanently! Here is the conversation we had this morning.

Claire: Carter's a little boy. I'm a big girl.
Mommy: But big girls go on the potty.
Claire: I'm not a big girl. I'm a cowboy!!!

Hilarious! I just had to share.

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I think we could write a book with all the things her and Parker say!

Melody said...

Awesome. I love it! Can Jonah play with the Allen & Crabtree kids next Wed?????

Unknown said...

Really, really, random question....I remember you saying you were getting a BOB stroller...
do you have one for Carter? I guess if you do - you must also have the car seat adapter - so - do you like it??
We are going to make a trip to REI to see them but wanted to get your opinion.
Thanks in advance!!!