Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tag...You're It!

Since Carter and Claire have now officially been tagged by not one but two friends (thanks Mel and Heather), I have to do this survey for the kids. I have to admit...it is kind of fun!

8 Things About Claire

8 of my favorite things:
1. Teddy Bear lovie (the rest of the lovies no longer matter)
2. Monkey (a.k.a. Monk)
3. Books & Puzzles
4. Laundry & Cooking
5. Chocolate Milk & Macaroni and Cheese (a.k.a. Ronis)
6. School - especially Saku and Caroline
7. Minnie Mouse
8. Singing

8 things that happened today:
1. Went to school
2. Had my first practice for the Christmas program
3. Peed in the potty!
4. Helped Mommy stamp and mail Carter's birth announcements
5. Helped Mommy wrap birthday presents for my friends
6. Sang ALL the words to the Backyardigans theme song
7. Helped Mommy give Carter a bath
8. Went for a bike ride (but not for long...it was so cold!)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Meeting Santa
2. Playing at the play area at Willow Bend tomorrow
3. Spending the night with Nana and Dooj this weekend
4. Making special cookies for Santa
5. My school Christmas program
6. My playgroup Christmas party
7. Josh's Mickey Mouse birthday party
8. Visiting Pops in Austin

8 Things About Carter

8 of my favorite things:
1. My big sister Claire
2. My swing (thanks Aunt Heather!)
3. Bath time
4. Christmas lights
5. My bottle
6. Sleeping in my carseat
7. Long talks with Mommy
8. Sleeping

8 things that happened today:
1. Went to the holiday market - slept
2. First visit to the post office - slept
3. Helped Mommy take things to the resale shop - grunted in my carseat
4. Dropped off donations at CCA - slept
5. Picked Claire up from school - awake and ready to eat
6. Bath time with Mommy and Claire
7. Layed on the floor with Mommy while she addressed envelopes for my birth announcements
8. Slept in my crib for the first time

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Crawling
2. Walking
3. Laughing
4. Talking
5. Christmas
6. Sleeping at the mall tomorrow
7. Spending time with Nana and Dooj this weekend
8. My next bottle

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was tagged too so I'm gonna have to do it tonight. Landon's favorite things are chocolate milk and macaroni & cheese too! He calls them chokit milk and ronicheese! I need to meet baby Carter!

BTW...we looked at houses in your neighborhood a few weeks back! I love that area!