Monday, December 22, 2008

Cookies for Santa

This year, we decided to make cutout sugar cookies for Santa. Claire was so excited to help out. We cleared everything off the kitchen island and used it as our cookie making surface. Claire even has her own pink rolling pin that Nana got her for Christmas last year. Daddy really got into the cookie making and even let me put an apron on him. Claire finally let me put my Grandma's old Christmas cookie apron on her too. They both looked so cute, and everyone loved getting covered in flour and eventually icing! Even Aunt Hannah came over and joined in on the fun. Santa's going to have some yummy cookies at our house this year.

Daddy and Claire rolling out the dough


Claire and her cute rolling pin


Claire in my Grandma's apron


Daddy in his "candy cane" apron


Aunt Hannah and Claire decorating cookies

2 comments:

Heather said...

So fun!! Claire looks precious in that apron!

I thought you had a video too...where is it?

Heather said...

I like Hannah's hair by the way. It makes her look older and more mature.