Monday, May 11, 2009

Ok, Don't Kill Me

I have no excuses. I could blame it on traveling for Easter and weddings. I could blame it on Swine Flu and our school district being closed (quarantining a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old is NOT fun for Mom). In all reality, I just don't have anything to blame. I've just been a super bad blogger lately. So much has happened since Parker's birthday!

Carter Update:
Carter had his six month appointment. He was in the 75th percentile for height and weight and his head circumfrance was in the 90th percentile (go figure - he has no chance with his Crabtree genes). He's sitting up beautifully, has two bottom teeth, eats solids like a champ, sleeps through the night, says "dada," "mama," "gaga," and "nana" and loves to laugh. He gets his star cranial band on May 27. His head will eventually be nice and round making it easier for him to breath. He has enough hair for trendy faux-hawks. Since his doctor's appointment one month ago, I recently weighed him. Our future football player has now reached the 20 pound mark and is moving into 12 month clothes.

Claire Update:
Claire is completely pottytrained!!! I can't remember the last time we had an accident. She even wears panties to school now. She gets smarter every day - which can be quite testing at times. She enjoys finding out what she can get away with every day. She's great with her baby brother. Mostly loving but occassionaly a little aggressive. For the most part, she's well behaved. She loves school - especially music time, puzzles and reading. She just started her first real gymnastics class and says that her favorite part is doing "donkey kicks." It's also pretty difficult to get her off the trampoline. School gets out in two weeks and we start summer camp in June. She'll do four different sessions at her school and fill in the weeks off with camp where she takes her gymnastics classes.

Derek Update:
Derek turns 30 today! Happy Birthday honey! Derek's studying for the GMAT and planning to apply to MBA schools this year. He's looking forward to building on his career.

Margot & Bella Update:
Margot is almost house trained. She's sweet and playful and loves to run outside. She loves Bella, and Bella could care less. She enjoys teasing Bella with bones, and Bella enjoys stealing bones from Margot. For the most part, she's well behaved. We just need to work on her table manners. I've never had a big dog before, so I have to remember that she can reach things on the table.

Hope you enjoyed my updates. I will now post pics from Easter and a video of Carter int he bathtub. I promise to start posting again regularly!

1 comment:

Pint Sized Life said...

I love all the updates!!! I miss seeing y'all. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. I hope you guys can come to Kayden's birthday!