Friday, May 22, 2009

The Last Day of the First Year

I can't believe my baby finished her first year of school yesterday. It was so sad and exciting. I can't believe how fast she's growing up. Her school capped off the year with a wonderful program of graduation for the pre-K kids and singing and dancing from all the classes. The program was beach/summer themed, and Claire's classed danced with tie-dyed scarves to the song Wipe Out. Claire was doing all the dance moves. She was one of the only kids in the toddler group (the youngest class) that actually performed the dance moves and sang the words to the final song. She actually started singing this cute song at home, and I thought I would share the words with you...

"God made me, and I see that God made me to be a special me. There's no one just like me cause God made me to be a special me."

Isn't that the sweetest song?! The next post will be a video of her performance, but here are some pictures first...

Claire doing her best surf moves


Claire rockin' the upside down sunglasses


Claire waving her scarf with her class

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute pics! The glasses are a trip! What's up with our girls wanting to wear them that way?!?!